follow link http://jeromechamber.com/event/write-my-law-essay-uk/23/ levitra en ebay female viagra drink go https://nebraskaortho.com/docmed/meditrust-viagra/73/ https://thembl.org/masters/essay-on-family-genealogy/60/ online essay writers get link cuanto cuesta la viagra en mexico narrative essay topics for college students go here https://sigma-instruments.com/cialis-not-working-2115/ see follow url arguing words in an essay australian dissertations https://bigsurlandtrust.org/care/tinnitus-prednisone/20/ http://mcorchestra.org/7329-cheap-bibliography-writing-services-for-phd/ how long do you have to wait to start accutane after minocycline source link source site global warming persuasive essay cialis mcclellanville qual a diferena entre viagra e cialis http://belltower.mtaloy.edu/studies/writers-of-dissertation-proposals/20/ nhs example essay source does cialis and alcohol mix https://www.cei.utah.edu/wp-content/blogs.dir/15/files/2013/?speech=essay-holiday-to-penang why is viagra called viagra homework or not LifeForce Learning offers a wide range of peer-provided trainings, facilitations, and consulting to develop and improve peer programs, consumer involvement, leadership and integration.
- Intentional Peer Support
- WRAP (Wellness Recovery Action Plan)
- Appreciative Advocacy
- 16 Hours – 8 week series (or can be completed in 2 intensive days)
Based on Joanna Macy’s Work That Reconnects, this innovative series engages recovery with an emphasis on purpose, in our connection with others and the earth. Through a focus on active hope and connection, recovery is a natural process of caring for ourselves and others as we take action to contribute to society’s much-needed transformation to sustain life.
Self-Care and Wellness
- 8 Hours – 1 or 2 days
This course increases knowledge and comfort with a variety of wellness tools and self-care strategies. By increasing our attention to self-care, we strengthen our ability to stay well and overcome the impacts of secondary trauma so that we can continue to be fully present to provide quality peer support.
Ethics and Boundaries for Peer Specialists
- 8 Hours – 1 or 2 days
How do peers practice authenticity being present, operate from peer recovery values and demonstrate clear ethics and boundaries? This workshop offers a deep exploration of the many layers that guide our actions and interactions as peer providers.
- 16 Hours
This workshop is for anyone who wants to learn about the Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP) and begin to incorporate it into their life to improve personal wellness and achieve an improved quality of life. The workshop is designed to be highly interactive and encourage participation and sharing from all present. This class fulfills the prerequisites for WRAP Facilitator Training.
WRAP Facilitator Training
- 40 Hours
This course is designed to help you become a powerful change agent as a WRAP Facilitator. You will gain a deeper understanding of the recovery process and learn to:
- work with people to discover the strengths they have and can use to enhance their recovery;
- effectively share the underlying concepts necessary to recovery – hope, personal responsibility, education, self-advocacy, and support;
- work with individuals and groups to develop a WRAP;
- facilitate learning about wellness tools and strategies;
- empower and inspire people to work toward recovery – feeling the way they want to feel, making their lives the way they want them to be, and moving toward meeting their self-determined goals; and
- use presentation and facilitation styles and strategies that enhance recovery. This course stresses authenticity and unconditional high regard, and provides a strong set of values and ethics to guide your work.
WRAP Facilitator Refresher
- 16 Hours
To retain active standing with the Copeland Center, WRAP Facilitators attend a two-day, interactive course to sharpen and expand facilitation skills to further engage groups in the Wellness Recovery Action Planning.
- 5 hours to 8 hours
Based on Appreciative Inquiry, this interactive training focuses advocates on the power of positive visioning and building momentum for what we want more of. This training is offered through the Oregon Transformation Center to assist the Consumer Advisory Councils to effectively transform the CCOs of Oregon.
REAL Recovery Person-Centered/Person-Directed Planning
- 15 Hours
The two-day Recovery Intensive is designed to direct service providers; participants learn to facilitate a discovery process to uncover the strengths, gifts and motivations of each person served so that the Recovery Journey becomes focused on a self-defined destination.
PEER EMPLOYMENT/SYSTEM CHANGE/PEER EDUCATION
These trainings are geared toward mental health and addictions providers to support system change for recovery services and better understanding of how to collaborate with peer support.
- Preparing the Workforce to Welcome Peers
- Training Peers for Employment in your Agency
- Hiring Practices (Recruitment, Orientation, Staffing Patterns, Policies, Supervision)
- Sustaining Peer Employment (Professional Development, Career Ladders & Peer Employment Support Networks)
- Supervision of Peer Support Specialists
- Peer Support: What it is, what it is not! (For Peers: an introduction to peer support)
- Peer Support: What it is, what it is not! (An introduction for Providers)